Added to Cart View Cart or Continue Shopping.
Chicken breast, onion, peas, carrots and celery.
Empanadas ship pre-baked and frozen.
Box ships with ice packs.
May thaw in transit.
Upon arrival place in the freezer, may be kept frozen for up to 1 month
1. Remove packaging and place empanada on parchment-lined baking sheet
(brush with egg wash for a golden-brown finish).
2. Preheat oven.
- Conventional oven at 350° F for 20-24 min
- Convection oven at 325° F for 17-20 min
1. Pre-heat enough oil to cover the empanadas.
2. Fry for 4 minutes or until golden brown, turning occasionally.
3. Drain on paper towel.
- Deep fry 325° F for 4-5 min
- Air fry at 375° F for 7-8 min
Cooking time may vary depending on appliance.
Your health and safety is a priority to us. We take all steps to prepare food in accordance with regulations to ensure that you always receive the highest quality foods from us. Your order will be prepared, frozen, packed and sealed in our kitchens in tamper proof packing to give you the assurance that you are receiving exactly what you need, when you need it with no risk.