Chicken breast, onion, peas, carrots and celery.
Empanadas ship pre-baked and frozen.
Box ships with ice packs.
May thaw in transit.
Upon arrival place in the freezer, may be kept frozen for up to 1 month
1. Remove packaging and place empanada on parchment-lined baking sheet
(brush with egg wash for a golden-brown finish).
2. Preheat oven.
- Conventional oven at 350° F for 10-15 min
- Convection oven at 325° F for 10-20 min
1. Pre-heat enough oil to cover the empanadas.
2. Fry for 4 minutes or until golden brown, turning occasionally.
3. Drain on paper towel.
- Deep fry 325° F for 4-5 min
- Air fry at 375° F for 7-8 min
Cooking time may vary depending on appliance.