Added to Cart View Cart or Continue Shopping.
Puerto Rican lasagna. Layers of sweet plantains, seasoned meat, green beans, and Monterey jack cheese.
Ships cooked and frozen with ice packs.
May thaw in transit.
Upon arrival place in the freezer, may be kept frozen for up to 1 month.
1. Remove plastic lid.
2. Place container on baking sheet before placing in oven.
3. Preheat oven.
4. Heat on medium for 10-15 minutes.
- Conventional oven at 300° F for 20-24 min
- Convection oven at 325° F for 17-20 min
1. Thaw for 30 minutes.
2. Place container in microwave.
3. Heat on high for 3-5 minutes or until hot.
Reheating time may vary depending on appliance. Serve hot.
Your health and safety is a priority to us. We take all steps to prepare food in accordance with regulations to ensure that you always receive the highest quality foods from us. Your order will be prepared, frozen, packed and sealed in our kitchens in tamper proof packing to give you the assurance that you are receiving exactly what you need, when you need it with no risk.