Mashed ripe plantains filled with seasoned meat.
Plantain Balls ship ubaked and frozen with ice packs.
May thaw in transit.
Upon arrival place in the freezer, may be kept frozen for up to 1 month.
1. Preheat enough oil to 375° F
2. Fry until golden brown.
3. Drain on paper towel.
1. Remove from packaging and place plantain balls on parchment-lined baking sheet.
2. Preheat oven.
3. Bake until golden brown.
- Conventional oven at 400° F for 20-25 min
- Convection oven at 375° F for 17-20 min
Cooking time may vary slightly.
- Deep fry 325° F for 4-5 min
- Air fry at 375° F for 7-8 min
Cooking time may vary depending on appliance.